Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antiviral properties, Ginger is considered one of the most powerful super foods of the 21st century.
A cup of hot ginger tea helps you cure colds and coughs better than any other medicine. Ginger tea offers a number of wonderful health benefits:
- Fights inflammation, and strengthens the immune system thanks to its many antioxidants
- Effective against viruses that cause colds, flu, and coughs
- Improves blood circulation, and absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Relieves aches and pains like muscle aches, headaches and more
- Ginger has the ability to reduce the risk of having a stroke
Ginger tea recipe
- Organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Coconut milk
- Glass of water
The tea is very easy to make. Boil the water, add the turmeric and ginger and cook over low heat for 7-10 minutes. Then add the coconut milk, and filter the tea into a glass.